|Estimated time||14 hours|
|Prerequisites||Data Driven Business I Fundamentals (or equivalent)|
|Next steps||Cognitive Augmentation|
This theme introduces you to Artificial Intelligence. It covers the technology and techniques that lie behind smart applications such as expert systems and image recognition. We explain what AI is, addressing Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Deep Learning and cover application areas such numerical models, classification engines, chatbots, voice and image recognition, natural language processing and expert systems.
This theme assumes a basic understanding of data driven business and thus focuses on AI. Elements from the Data Driven Business theme are a prerequisite for this theme. If you have a good understanding of data then you can follow this theme and otherwise we recommend a learning journey which includes the necessary elements from our data driven business theme.
The learning objectives are:
- Understand why Data, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence are vital for your future
- Explore what Data Science and Artificial Intelligence are and how they create disruptive change
- Learn what algorithms, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Neural Networks are and how these are used
- Augment your cognitive ability with Automated Machine Learning
- Become aware of the key risks and dilemma’s and what measures you can take to mitigate these
- Learn how to get started with an application area and your first AI model
Academic papers, whitepapers and publications
Natural Language based classification of legal contracts:
National AI curriculum (click on English)