|Estimated time||8-10 hours|
|Prerequisites||Data Driven Business I (or equivalent)|
|Next steps||This journey is a successor to Data Driven Business I|
This journey prepares you for a data driven world. We have entered a new period of competition where data plays a central role and all professionals – from staff running day to day operations, support functions and senior executives need to be aware of the potential of data and to play their role in a data driven and digital business model.
This journey follows on from Data Driven Business I – Foundation by reviewing the importance of data, introducing the “Data Driven” or “Platform” Business model and describing the business intelligence (BI), data analytics and data management techniques which are used to achieve this. The techniques used are key to being data driven – and these differ from the traditional approach to designing a business.
We have developed this journey with great support from Tableau – a leader in Visualisation solutions and BigML – a leader in automated machine learning.
The learning objectives are:
- Explore data including “Big Data”
- Understand the Data Driven Business model
- Visualise and analyse data for Business Intelligence – including using Tableau
- Learn how to apply a structured data analysis methodology
- Build basic data analytics models using a structured methodology with BigML
- Understand all required elements for Data Management
- Raise your awareness of ethics and risks associated with data
- Develop a plan to implement BI, Data Analytics and Data Management in your business
Scroll down to the course overview and click “expand” to view the content.