(SENIOR) CONSULTANT – DIGITAL RISK MANAGEMENT
Would you like to develop your career as a digital risk management consultant in the blockchain and digital technology practice of a growing company with a well-established name? Would you like to have ample space for development of your own ideas whilst working alongside accomplished business leaders? If this appeals to you, then contact us via email@example.com.
AXVECO is a relatively young (est. 2011), niche consultancy and technology firm, which has already built a strong reputation in the domains of blockchain and digital technology. We are unique in helping clients achieve sustainable innovation by combining business and technology advice with change and risk management advice. We work in financial services, industry, government and healthcare in the Netherlands, providing board-level advice, realise new business models and help senior managers realise sustainable success.
We are looking for entrepreneurial business advisors who want to help our clients prepare for risk management in a highly digital and data-driven world. For people who are passionate about transforming and enhancing current risk management practices leveraging sophisticated tools to harness data and analytics. For business advisors who can help our clients navigate the opportunities and risks of disruptive technologies and the implications for governance, risk and compliance. For people who are not afraid to step out of their comfort zone, who thrive in a young and entrepreneurial environment, and who are prepared to go the extra mile.
We are currently seeking candidates with the following profile:
- Business Administration or equivalent at university level
- Experienced in design and implementing governance models, Integrated Risk and Control Frameworks or ISAE 3402
- Implementation experience with ERM, business or operational risk management frameworks
- Knowledge of disruptive technologies, such as Blockchain, Smart Contracts, Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Experienced in the application of modern approaches to change and innovation (Agile)
- Project management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We will provide you with an outstanding opportunity to accelerate your personal and professional development as part of a new dynamic team. You will also receive compensation which represents a fair share of the value you create – without limits!
Our office is in the heart of the business district in Amsterdam, on the Zuidas. However, you will be spending most of the time at clients’ locations across the country. International travel is possible and will be limited. On Friday’s we all meet up in the office and end the week with a drink (borrel).
- Entrepreneurial and highly professional environment with room for development.
- Unique learning opportunity by working on leading innovation projects
- Freedom to develop your ‘own thing’.
- Well-established name in the financial services sector.
- Good base salary and perks, with great bonus opportunity.
- Flexibility in working hours, work location, extra holidays etc.