(SENIOR) CONSULTANT – ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE & DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Would you like to develop your career as an organisational change leader in the blockchain and digital technology practice of a growing company with a well-established name? Would you like to have ample space for development of your own ideas whilst working alongside accomplished business leaders? If this appeals to you, then contact us via email@example.com.
AXVECO is a relatively young (est. 2011), niche consultancy and technology firm, which has already built a strong reputation in the domains of blockchain and digital technology. We are unique in helping clients achieve sustainable innovation by combining business and technology advice with change and risk management advice. We work in financial services, industry, government and healthcare in the Netherlands, providing board-level advice, realise new business models and help senior managers realise sustainable success.
We are looking for entrepreneurial business advisors who want to help our clients make the transition towards a highly digital and data-driven world. For people who are highly skilled in creating a growth mindset, defining future proof business models and equipping our clients with the capabilities and tools to make the change real. For change leaders with a passion for people and behavioural change. For people who are not afraid to step out of their comfort zone, who thrive in a young and entrepreneurial environment, and who are prepared to go the extra mile.
We are currently seeking candidates with the following profile:
- Business Administration or Psychology or equivalent at university level
- Experienced in organisational change and transformation programmes, designing and implementing competency frameworks and delivering sustainable behavioural change
- Passionate about disruptive technologies, such as Blockchain, Smart Contracts and Artificial Intelligence
- Affinity with Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Experienced in the application of modern approaches to change and innovation (Agile)
- Project management
We will provide you with an outstanding opportunity to accelerate your personal and professional development as part of a new dynamic team. You will also receive compensation which represents a fair share of the value you create – without limits!
Our office is in the heart of the business district in Amsterdam, on the Zuidas. However, you will be spending most of the time at clients’ locations across the country. International travel is possible and will be limited. On Friday’s we all meet up in the office and end the week with a drink (borrel).
- Entrepreneurial and highly professional environment with room for development.
- Unique learning opportunity by working on leading innovation projects
- Freedom to develop your ‘own thing’.
- Well-established name in the financial services sector.
- Good base salary and perks, with great bonus opportunity.
- Flexibility in working hours, work location, extra holidays etc.