Would you like to develop your career as a developer in the blockchain and digital technology practice of a growing company with a well-established name? Would you like to have ample space for development of your own ideas whilst working alongside accomplished business leaders? If this appeals to you, then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
AXVECO is a relatively young (est. 2011), niche consultancy and technology firm, which has already built a strong reputation in the domains of blockchain and digital technology. We are unique in helping clients achieve sustainable innovation by combining business and technology advice with change and risk management advice. We work in financial services, industry, government and healthcare in the Netherlands, providing board-level advice, realise new business models and help senior managers realise sustainable success.
We are looking for smart and entrepreneurial blockchain solution developers who want to help create new innovative applications for our clients. This involves pioneering the use of smart contracts and other blockchain components. People who are not afraid to step out of their comfort zone, who thrive in a young and entrepreneurial environment, and who are prepared to go the extra mile.
We are currently seeking candidates for with the following profile:
- Computer Science degree (or similar) at university level
- Experienced in the application of modern software development methods (Agile)
- DevOps mindset and curiosity around open source technology
- Knowledge of blockchain with preference for Ethereum and Smart Contract (Solidity) experience
- Accustomed to GitHub, testing and documentation (functional en technical).
- Technical architecture and service design for digital solutions
We will provide you with an outstanding opportunity to accelerate your personal and professional development as part of a new dynamic team. You will also receive compensation which represents a fair share of the value you create – without limits!
Our office is in the heart of the business district in Amsterdam, on the Zuidas. However, you will be spending most of the time at clients’ locations across the country. International travel is possible and will be limited. On Friday’s we all meet up in the office and end the week with a drink (borrel).
- Entrepreneurial and highly professional environment with room for development.
- Unique learning opportunity by working on leading innovation projects
- Freedom to develop your ‘own thing’.
- Well-established name in the financial services sector.
- Good base salary and perks, with great bonus opportunity.
- Flexibility in working hours, work location, extra holidays etc.