The main ingredients for becoming customer-centric are:
- Understanding your customers in the first place
- Collecting continuous feedback from them about their experience with your company
- Designing (and tracking) their experience using the above insight
- your leadership task is to demand from your team to continuously collect customer feedback and analyze it
- you empower all parts of the organization to improve the customer experience but especially you empower the front line: the customer facing organization, and eventually involve your back office to support them.
- You measure meanigful metrics that represent value creation for your customers.