Manager Data Science and AI
Would you like to develop your career as a leader in the AI practice of a growing company with a well-established name? Would you like to have ample space for development of your own ideas whilst working alongside accomplished business leaders? If this appeals to you, then contact us via email@example.com.
Founded in 2011, AXVECO has built a strong reputation as an advisor for new technologies and business model transformation including AI, becoming Data Driven and applying Blockchain. We are unique in helping clients achieve sustainable innovation by combining a blend of educational and consulting services using market leading technology for this.
We work in financial services, industry and healthcare in the Netherlands, providing board-level advice, realise new business models and helping senior managers realise sustainable success. We also have a growing base of international clients.
Given the growth of our AI portfolio, we are looking for a manager who can help build our AI and Data Analytics capability, acquire new projects, participate in on-going educational activities and lead client engagements. The successful candidate is not afraid to step out of their comfort zone, thrives in a young and entrepreneurial environment, and is prepared to go the extra mile.
The candidate must have a proven track record in:
- Applications of Data Analytics including visualisation and predictive models
- Development of Artificial Intelligence models for classification, cluster analysis, anomaly detection and other common algorithms and machine learning approaches
- Awareness of specialist areas such as natural language or image processing and the use of deep learning techniques
- Communication skills to engage with clients at all levels and deliver education at senior and professional levels in on-going programmes
- Acquisition of new projects, participation in marketing activities and the sales cycle.
The role may start full-time or on a part-time basis and grow into a full-time and permanent role in line with business growth. In addition to employment, we work with a proven associate model to enable flexibility in transition and allow the successful candidate to share in the value they create.
We will provide you with an outstanding opportunity to accelerate your personal and professional development as part of a dynamic team. Once in a permanent role, you will also receive compensation which represents a fair share of the value you create, including a participation option.
Our office is located in the center of Utrecht, beside the Centraal Station. We work significantly online combining webinars with the use of innovative and market leading eLearning programmes. Location is therefore flexible in Randstad or central Netherlands.
- Entrepreneurial and highly professional environment with room for development.
- Unique learning opportunity by working on leading innovation projects
- Freedom to develop your ‘own thing’.
- Well-established name in the market.
- Ability to share in the value you create.
- Flexibility in working hours, work location, extra holidays etc.
Note: AXVECO is an equal opportunity environment.