Start your journey into the world of Artificial Intelligence with Axveco
- Our experienced consultants provide the necessary training and support to help you identify use-cases and apply AI in your business
- We offer accredited learning paths, designed to help you understand AI and build your own applications
- We blend eLearning with live expert guidance for an optimal AI learning experience
- We integrate eLearning support into our AI consulting programs
- We give you recommendations on infrastructure to build AI solutions
- We are recognised as a leader in the market
We offer accredited learning paths (EN/NL), designed to help you understand AI and apply this in your environment
- OpenAI, Dall-E and ChatGPT – a short course to help you get started using AI in your daily life – and understand the benefits and risks of OpenAI!
- AI Essentials to help you understand the basics of AI in one day
- AI for Business & Government focussing on the application of AI including building an AI application and managing data for AI (two days). This programme is also for “Analytics Translator” roles.
- AI Foundation to prepare you to start working on an AI project or make decisions relating to the application of AI in your business (two – three days). Also suitable for “Analytics Translator” roles.
Learn what you want, when you want with our combination of eLearning, live webinars and classroom sessions. Our eLearnings are offered in English and Dutch, Live sessions are planned to be in either English or Dutch.
Our experienced consultants provide the necessary training and support to help you apply AI
- Experienced consultants can help you identify applications for AI and realise a working solution
- Our consultants also deliver our training sessions, bringing their experience into your learning journey
- We address the benefits, risks and ethics of AI
- This enables cost effective scale up of learning and application of AI across an organisation
If you would like to discuss consulting support then please contact us via email@example.com or here.
We give you recommendations on infrastructure to build AI solutions
- We provide an overview of the main tools that are available
- You will build you first AI model using automated AI without programming
- We describe the open source solutions which are available to make your AI project a success
- We give multiple examples of advanced applications and the infrastructure they leverage
View the learning objectives, agenda and syllabus of each of our learning paths
AI Foundation vs AI for Business & Government?
We are often asked to describe the difference between the NL AI Coalition ‘AI for Business & Government’ syllabus and the BCS AI Foundation syllabus. The following chart sets out the differences and indicates where we add content to a syllabus that we feel is important.
The BCS AI Foundation syllabus can be viewed here.
The NL AIC AI for Business and Government syllabus can be viewed here.
Analytics Translator – which learning path?
Both the AI for Business and the AI Foundation learning paths are ideally suited for the “Analytics Translator” role as we address how to identify use cases, problem types and algorithms to address them and we help you build your first AI models.
Choose which learning path you wish to follow:
We are recognised as a leader in the market
- We provide our learning paths via educational partners
- We support in-company learning programs
- Our eLearning and supporting materials are in English to enable use of our learning paths in many countries around the world
- Our live sessions are in local language to enable dialogue and increase interaction
- We also enable train-the-trainer and reuse of our eLearning platform for a wide range of educational purposes