Follow our structured approach to achieve Data & AI Driven Leadership
We have translated our insight and experience into a structured approach to help individuals, teams and organisations understand and transition to a data driven new way of working. This focuses on using data to supplement intuition throughout the business model.
If you follow our approach, you will achieve the following benefits:
- Timely and granular sensing of market demand and trends
- Accurate market segmentation and discovery of unknown customer needs
- Enhanced and smart product / service propositions with information content
- Increased efficiency through the value chain including managing business partners
- A step change improvement in company value and value generated per person
You can follow this approach yourself as an individual or with your team or organisation. Please contact us to discuss running an in-company version of this course in your organisation.
The journey starts by understanding the business value of data and digital assets
This is the entry point for the data driven leadership journey – start with this non-technical overview which addresses why the data driven models are so important and what being data driven means.
- Why is data important today?
- Which trends and developments are taking place in the market today?
- What data exists on you – your own personal digital footprint!
- What is meant by data, digital twins and a digital asset?
- Basic data literacy levels required across an organisation
- How to position data and digital assets as a resource for competitive advantage
- Assessment and plan for action
- Data Driven Kickstarter
Assess how ready your organisation is for success in a data driven world and develop an action plan. This clarifies your gaps, actions and the benefits of becoming Data Driven. For In-House programmes we also link this to a company wide launch event such as a webinar or webcast etc.
- Data Driven Foundation
Raise awareness of the data driven and platform business models, how to leverage data for business benefit and the associated data management prerequisites. This clarifies why it is essential to use data as a key resource in business.
The content of these learning paths can be viewed below:
The next step is to learn a new vocabulary around data
- How do market leaders manage data?
- Data literacy and definitions
- Developing a Data Strategy including Governance, Architecture and Sourcing of services.
- Why the traditional approach to a data lake is unlikely to succeed?
- What are ontology and semantic model?
- How to go from having ‘data’ to having digital assets that enable market leadership?
- Making data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable (FAIR)?
- The role of DAMA and DMBoK2 in a Data strategy
- Using data in practice – how to manage ‘Linked Data’ such that it is always accurate?
The learning paths for this step are described below:
We then move on to create value from data. This can be done by
- Using Business Intelligence (BI) to present information to managers in order for them to make data driven decisions using an interactive, self-service dashboard.
- Applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to create smart propositions using data.
- Embracing Generative AI to transform efficiency, customer service and creation of all digital text and media.
- Tokenisation and Digital Asset Management within ecosystems using blockchain.
- This will lead to a design of a Data Driven Business Model.
- Prepare for a future with Metaverse and Web3.
The learning paths for this step are described below:
Progress to create value with data
The journey propels you on a path for success using digital marketing to achieve growth
- Moving beyond “Death of cookies” to leverage first party data
- Sensing and identifying changes in demand using data and AI
- Identifying latent and over-serviced / under-serviced needs
- Validating product / market fit and designing your growth model using data
- Determining data and key metrics for business performance
- Customer centricity and how to focus on needs
- Lean startup approach applied to win with new propositions
- Digital marketing and sales to drive success with data
- Leveraging ChatGPT, Generative AI and Data Analytics for Growth
The growth learning paths are described here.
We integrate eLearning with live consulting support
- We make extensive use of eLearning blended with webinar and on-site support in our learning and advisory services
- This prepares your team to transition quickly and effectively to become data driven
- We help you assess each stage of readiness for being data driven
- Reduces time and cost and provides a motivational experience to participants
- The format of our support is an example of the message we are giving you!
Participants in our learning and transformation journeys
We are recognised as a leader in data and technology advice
- Our consultants are experienced in guiding clients through a change programme
- We provide our learning paths directly and via educational partners
- We support in-company learning and transformation programs
- Our eLearning and supporting materials are in English to enable use of our learning paths in many countries around the world
- Our live sessions are in local language to enable dialogue and increase interaction
- We can add client specific modules to our standard materials to create a tailored learning and transformation solution
- We also enable train-the-trainer and reuse of our eLearning platform for a wide range of educational purposes