|Estimated time||8-10 hours|
|Next steps||AI Foundation or Organising for AI|
Step into the wonderful world of Artificial Intelligence (AI). This learning journey takes you through the technology and techniques that lie behind smart applications such as expert systems and image recognition. We explain what AI is, addressing basic techniques such as Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Deep Learning and cover application areas such numerical models, classification, chatbots, voice and recognition, natural language processing and expert systems.
In this journey, we assume the participant has a starting knowledge of data equivalent to “Data Driven Business I – Foundation”. You can follow this journey first however and fill in your knowledge gaps with the data driven business journey later.
This learning journey is accredited to the BCS Essentials level – see course materials for more info. The journey prepares you of the exam which you can take via Exin (contact us for more information).
Following on from this journey, you can progress to the AI Foundation or Cognitive Augmentation journey or consider the Data Driven Business Leadership journey which focuses on how to integrate data and Ai capabilities into your business model.
The learning objectives are:
- Understand why Data, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence are vital for your future
- Explore what Data Science and Artificial Intelligence are and how they create disruptive change
- Learn what algorithms and machine learning are and how these are used
- Become aware of the key risks and dilemma’s and what measures you can take to mitigate these
- Understand the Human Centric Ethical Purpose direction of the EU Ethical Guidelines
- Learn how to get started with an application area
EXIN BCS Accreditation Documents and Course Guidelines
- Human + Machine - Reimagining Work in the Age of AI
Paul R. Daugherty and H. James Wilson,
Harvard Business Review Press Publication Date: 2018
- Ethics Guidelines for Trustworthy AI - download
High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence, 2019
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution - download
Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum, 2016
- Artificial Intelligence, A Modern Approach (3rd edition)
Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig, 2016
ISBN 10: 1292153962
- Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems
Aurélien Géron, O’Reilly 2017