How do FAIR Principles and Linked Data help you to excel in Data Management?
Most organisations are aware that data has become essential for their business operation and growth. Unfortunately, many current data management approaches inhibit innovation and growth. This is due to limitations in handling the volume, complexity and growth rate of data.
The FAIR Principles and Linked Data learning paths are designed to help you overcome current data limitations and enable data driven growth. You will acquire essential knowledge and skills in new and innovative data management technologies.
There are many good reasons to follow our learning paths, we mention a few:
- Data is the most valuable digital asset in companies today,
- AI, BI, Blockchain and Data Driven business models require accurate, actual, reliable data, i.e. FAIR Data,
- Current limitations in data handling inhibit value creation and growth opportunities,
- Linked Data and FAIR Principles wil enable you to go beyond these limitations, by making data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable,
- This disruptive technology will enable succesful new business models and create new, mission critical jobs, like the FAIR Data Steward,
- There are many benefits of implementation including reduced time loss and improved decision making based upon data.