|Status||Classical and Webinar live
Online due Q4 2020
|Estimated time||20-24 hours|
|Prerequisites||Data Driven Business I Foundation (preferred but optional)|
|Next steps||Data Driven Business III Digital Strategy, Transformation and Leadership|
Prepare for a new future. Start the path of acquiring the skills that are essential to remain relevant in a new era of competition. We take you on a voyage through a world of data, AI, blockchain and new business models with demonstrations and participant exercises such as engaging with a robot and analysing your own images with advanced facial and scene recognition technology.
We also address organising for innovation looking at startups and scalps, successful unicorns, holocratic and agile organisations and the challenge for traditional corporates to innovate and grow in a fast moving world.
The learning objectives are:
- Understand the changes taking place in the economy and why new skills are needed
- Discover how new technologies are creating new business models and possibilities
- Focus on key technologies: Data, AI and Blockchain
- Review the human and organisational implications for jobs and skills
- Learn how to organise for innovation and operate in holocratic and agile organisations
- Create your own personal development plan to be Fit for the Future