Technological advancements have changed the way customers buy, how we do business and how we interact with customers. Brands are always on. In this new reality, customer centricity isn’t an option. It’s a necessity.
Companies in all industries are moving away from traditional business-driven and product-driven strategies as they’re starting to embrace the idea of customer centricity. In the age of data and digital the winners are the companies who managed to put their customer at the heart of their business. Customer centricity is often seen as a catch-all for ideas like customer satisfaction, customer experience and customer feedback, but being truly customer-centric is about more than that. It’s about more than just making your customers happy. Assumptions don’t count anymore. So, what’s it all about?
This learning journey is about how you as a commercial leader can adapt a Customer-focused leadership, empower your teams to put the customers central and which data and metrics you have to track to continuously improve the customer experience.
Customer-centricity will drive your business growth for the long term. Customer-centric is a business strategy that’s based on putting your customer first and at the core of your business in order to provide a positive experience and build long-term relationships.
- learn how to measure, validate and learn and understand your customers’ needs, desires, jobs and behaviour
- learn how to measure how well your product / service is satisfying them
- learn how you can use data to improve their experience.
- learn how you can translate it into revenue and growth
After the completion of Customer Centric Leadership you will:
- know what customer centricity is and what are the key ingredients of a customer centric organization
- be able to identify the Ideal Customer Profile
- be able to identify the Buyer Persona(s)
- be able to identify the painpoint – and target them with the right message.
Have problem -solution – messaging fit
- be able to pinpoint your customers’ needs, desires, jobs and behaviour
- Understand the real journey of your customers
- know how to launch and transform products and services your customers want
- be able to implement customer-centric and data-driven strategies