|Estimated time||4 hours|
|Prerequisites||Data Driven Foundation (Highly Recommended)|
|Next steps||AI or BI learning paths|
This learning path is intended for all business professionals who work with or manage data in an organisation. We help you to understand and apply the basic concepts of data and data management.
The learning objectives are:
- Explore why data is important today
- Acquire basic literacy on data and data management
- Discover the basic disciplines of data management
- Learn how to apply data management in your organisation
- Understand the roles within data governance
- Learn how to assess and continually enhance data management maturity
This learning path can be combined with a module addressing the data management policy of a company and function as a general guide for employees, data managers and data owners covering what data management is and how to apply this in a company.