|Status||Due 1 January 2024|
|Estimated time||6-8 hours|
|Next steps||Growth, AI for Business, Generative AI|
ChatGPT, Death of cookies, First Party Data, Intelligent Agents and the transformation of the search market. These are just a few of the major changes that are transforming business and society, and with this – transforming marketing. We live in a world of data and the widespread adoption of AI to use data in a smart manner has rewritten the rules of competition.
The new tools of marketing include data, Generative AI, Prompt Engineering and algorithms. This complicates life for the marketing team requiring an awareness of these new tools, their dependency upon data management and an understanding of the risks and ethical questions raised.
How should marketing change in a data and AI driven world?
In this learning path we take marketing professionals through the changes taking place in the world, the new “tools of the trade” that are required to implement Digital Marketing.
The learning objectives are:
- Understand why Data, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence are vital for marketing
- Acquire basic skills in Data and Artificial Intelligence for marketing
- Discover how (first party) data and AI have transformed digital marketing (GPT, Search, CX)
- Build your first AI models for first party data analysis
- SEO with ChatGPT / GPT-4 including prompt engineering
- Segmentation using clustering algorithm (and analysis per segment for personas/ICP)
- Behaviour prediction using AI (motivators, conversion, churn and patterns)
- Review ethics and risks of data and AI
- Get started with AI in your digital marketing approach