Risk Management Fit for the Future
|Status||Due Q2 2021|
|Estimated time||16 - 20 hours|
|Prerequisites||Risk Management Foundation|
|Next steps||Risk Management Advanced|
This learning journey prepares a risk manager for the future. Whether you are a risk ambassador in business, Compliance, ERM or ORM professional in a financial institution or working in Healthcare, Energy or other industry, you need to prepare to perform the risk management function in a rapidly changing world.
In this journey we guide you through a series of learning experiences to prepare you to apply the risk management disciplines (see Foundation and Advanced modules) in a rapidly changing and COVID-19 world. We address the following dimensions of the risk management role:
- Business strategy, innovation and strategic risks in a digital age
- Managing risks in agile, responsive and holocratic organisations
- Digitisation, Platforms and the Data Driven Business model and new risk profile
- Regulatory response, Reputation and safeguarding Trust
This learning journey assumes that you have experience with risk management (or compliance) techniques and helps you to perform these in a new business context. In this way we help you to become “Fit for the Future”.
Our programme has been built based upon the experience of preparing both business and risk staff for a new future in leading institutions.
The learning objectives are:
- Understand (digital) business strategy and identify strategic risks
- Review contempory innovation approaches and how to manage risk and compliance within these
- Analyse new organisational forms and the organisation of the risk and compliance functions
- Learn about new digital business models and ecosystems
- Assess the risks related to the use of data in new business models including analytics and AI
- Look ahead at regulatory developments and how to incorporate a response in business planning
- Create a personal or organisational development plan to be Fit for the Future