|Status||Due summer 2020|
|Estimated time||6-8 hours|
|Next steps||Risk Management II|
This learning journey covers the basic risk management skills which all risk managers and compliance officers should master. We cover risk awareness and human behaviour with respect to risk, the risk management framework, risk cycle and ongoing monitoring and reporting including data visualisation.
This learning journey is under development at this time. You can see the course structure below which will be updated as we build the course. We are reviewing the course content with a number of organisations to ensure we address learning needs including ORM, ERM, Compliance, NFRM and Risk Ambassador in Business. Let us know if you would like to collaborate with us in expanding the course or aligning it with your organisation’s development needs.
- Become aware of why risk management is necessary
- Understand the psychology of taking risk
- Explore what risk management is
- Review the risk management framework
- Learn each step in the risk management cycle
- Build your own risk overview with mitigating actions