An entrepreneurial approach to protecting value
- The aim of almost every business undertaking is to realise goals or deliver a perceived value – at an acceptable level of risk!
- A key task of management and often the primary focus is on the realisation of these goals, hitting performance targets and meeting annual objectives
- But how to balance the level of risk that managers take? What is an acceptable level? and how can this be made transparent?
- Our philosophy is that risk management is part of entrepreneurship
- We help managers, business professionals and risk managers to protect value as an entrepreneur!
Our approach combines soft and hard aspects of behaviour
- Why do managers not follow rules?
- Why do people make avoidable errors or commit fraud?
- Can an organisation control risks with rules and penalties alone?
We offer tried and tested learning paths, designed to help you manage risk in your environment
- Essentials level to help all business professionals appreciate and embed basic risk management in their role
- Foundation level to help risk professionals acquire a sufficient level of competence across the risk management cycle
- Advanced level to help risk leaders establish a risk aware culture across an organisation, define risk policy and deal with strategic risks
- Fit for the future level to enable risk professionals to perform the risk management role in a digitally transformed business environment
Learn what you want, when you want with our combination of eLearning, live webinars and classroom sessions.
We blend eLearning with live expert guidance for an optimal learning experience
- We help you learn what you want, when you want
- Our eLearnings provide you with all the knowledge needed and include interactive video and exercises
- We can combine generic risk learning with client specific policy modules
- This enables cost effective scale up of learning and establishment of a risk aware culture across an organisation
We integrate eLearning support into our risk consulting programs
- We make extensive use of eLearning to accelerate the preparation of your team for managing risk
- This includes understanding the basic principles and learning how to apply these
- This reduces cost and provides a motivational experience to participants
Our experienced consultants provide the necessary training and support
- Experienced consultants can help you implement risk management in your environment
- Our consultants also deliver our training sessions, bringing their experience into your learning journey
- We address both soft and hard aspects of risk behaviours
- This makes risk management effective
We are recognised as a leader in the market
- We provide our learning paths via educational partners
- We support in-company learning programs
- Our eLearning and supporting materials are in English to enable use of our learning paths in many countries around the world
- Our live sessions are in local language to enable dialogue and increase interaction
- We also enable train-the-trainer and reuse of our eLearning platform for a wide range of educational purposes