|Status||Classical and Webinar live|
|Estimated time||8 or 16 hours (2 consecutive days)|
|Prerequisites||Blockchain Foundation (or equivalent)|
|Next steps||Tokenisation and Digital Asset Management|
Learn how to develop distributed applications (dApps)) using Smart Contracts during this two day journey.
We tailor the programme to your technical experience level enabling participation from both business professionals who wish to experience what the technology is and IT professionals with development experience who wish to start developing dApps. We use Solidity on the Erthereum platform.
Our unique learning journey has been followed by around 500 participants, both technical and non-technical and is very highly rated.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand what Blockchain is and the key differences between different types of blockchain
- Learn what a smart contract is and how these apply to new business models
- Learn how to develop your own smart contracts
- Creating a series of dApps with smart contracts and deploy these to operate in a test environment
- Become aware of the key risks related to smart contracts and what measures you can take to mitigate these
- Address Governance and compliance issues with dApps
The structure of the two day programme is:
- Objectives and ground rules
- Software you will need for this training
- Quick summary blockchain
- Products and services on blockchains
- Introduction (smart) contracts
- Elements of smart contracts (balance, gas, code, messages etc)
- How does a smart contract work
- Various blockchains and smart contracts (tokenized, turingcomplete etc)
- Possible impact of smart contracts on business and industry models
3 Technical aspects of smart contracts
- Deep introduction Ethereum blockchain
- Writing Solidity
- Interacting with your smart contract
4 Implementing robust governance, risk and compliance in smart contracts
- Blockchain and protection of consumers’ rights
- Risks and failures in blockchain applications?
- Compliance / General elements of legal contracts
- Building robust smart contracts
- Designing your Dapp
- The legal side– legislation relating to blockchain and smart contracts
We develop around 12-14 dApps during the course of this programme.