|Estimated time||8-12 hours|
|Next steps||Risk Management I Foundation|
This learning journey is a shortened version of our Foundation journey, designed for business professionals who have a responsibility for risk management as part of their job description. In this role you are expected to execute a range of risk management activities in order to manage risk in an area of business. This learning journey helps you to understand the key elements of your role.
Whether you work in Finance, Healthcare, Industry, Government or Security Services, the role of managing risk is very similar. This learning journey helps you to identify the different aspects of risk management, develop competency for the execution of the role and plan to implement risk management in your domain of responsibility.
- Understand what risk management is and why it is important
- Learn the different elements of the risk management role
- Integrate risk management as part of your daily working routine
- Set up and execute a risk assessment (including Risk Control Self Assessment)
- Plan risk management activities within an annual cycle
- Understand how to collaborate with your risk management colleagues