|Status||Classical and Webinar live
Online due Q4 2020
|Estimated time||8 hours|
|Prerequisites||Blockchain Foundation (or equivalent)
dApps and Smart Contract (preferred but optional)
|Next steps||Data Driven Business III Digital Strategy, Transformation and Leadership|
Discover how to disrupt existing markets by creating new ecosystems using Digital Assets and Decentralised Finance. Learn how this is achieved through the convergence of information flow, ownership transfer and payment capability on blockchain with tokenisation.
This new learning journey helps you to understand the future disruptive applications that are emerging using blockchain – including authentication through the supply chain, digital identity management, crypto versions of fiat currency and secure payment with decentralised finance. This enables a new financing ecosystem as successor to the ICO phenomenon and with full regulatory compliance.
A key element of the course is developing strategy for Digital Asset Management with all its facets to create innovative new ecosystems. We will also examine existing initiatives including Libra, JPM Coin and Central bank Digital Currencies.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand how tokenisation has enabled a new platform approach across ecosystems
- Learn what a token is and how these can be created
- Discover how to create new platform ecosystems with disruptive potential
- Review the compliance aspects of tokens including financial regulations
- Develop a disruptive strategy for your business
- Become aware of the Governance, Risk and Compliance issues with Digital Asset Management
This journey will launch on 24 September – please contact us if you wish to participate in this inaugural session.