|Status||Classical and Webinar live
Online due Q4 2020
|Estimated time||8 hours|
|Prerequisites||Data Driven Business I Foundation (preferred but optional)|
|Next steps||Fit for the Future|
Step into a world of new technologies and discover how these are driving fundamental change in our society and business economies. We take you on a voyage of discovery starting with an overview of the changes that are taking place which the World Economic Forum describes as the Fourth Industrial Revolution and then describe the top 10 technologies behind this. In each case we look at the business implications of the technology, the technology itself and the governance, regulatory or ethical questions which arise.
We include demonstrations and user interaction with the technology – bringing the world of these technologies closer to you so that you can experience them and understand what they are (and are not!).
This programme is suitable for non technical professionals and for technical professionals who wish to expand their awareness of new technologies and their implications.
The learning objectives are:
- Become aware of the Fourth Industrial Revolution that is reshaping business
- Differentiate between the hype and the reality of new technologies
- Review the ten most significant emerging technologies today including Blockchain, AI, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Edge and Mobile, robotics and wearables
- Discover new emerging “next wave” technologies such as quantum and nanotech
- Become aware of the key risks and ethical dilemma’s
- Discuss how this impacts you, your capabilities and your business